Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A Glorious Beginning...

Time to kick things off. I could write a little about myself, my philosophy, my outlook on the world or why you should read my blog, but I'm probably not alone in thinking that that's a very predictable and slightly boring thing to do. So I think I'll try and break the mould a little, and, seeing as writing a blog is quite a self-centred thing to do, I'm going to enlist the help of a few other people in doing what I've always been told is better: to show, not tell, you what I'm all about.

First things first: my friends and I have undertaken an ongoing mission to push the lower boundaries of humour. We've been drilling quite a while - the results so far are below:

  • "Don't be a chicken, it's only bird flu" ~ Erik Wang
  • "Global warming is a hot topic" ~ Simon Bork
  • "This mosquito's been bugging me" ~ Me
The scary thing is, there are loads more that I can't think of at the moment. Rest assured, they will be here soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give us some more!